Below is a sample list of questions that Analytics tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics cannot answer:
- How many articles about Donald Trump did we publish this month?
- Who is the number one personality we published about this month?
- Which company coverage got the highest number of views on our website this year?
- Which government agency is most interesting to my audience?
- Which sports team gets the highest avg. pageviews per content piece published?
- Is Politics the most profitable (ROI) category or Entertainment news?
- Should I cover the Kardashians more or less?
- If I publish 3 articles about Joe Biden this month instead of the regular 10, will I see a major drop in PageViews?
- What is the exact distribution of published content percentage in terms of news categories the past year?
- What type of Names are more important to include in the title of the document on my properties? Names of People? Companies? Locations? A combination?
- Why did Entertainment news get less overall PageViews this month vs. last one?
- Which Democratic candidate should I cover more this month?
- Which political group news on my website is more interesting to Facebook Mobile users?
- Which device are my website visitors using when accessing Entertainment news?
- I am redesigning my Sports homepage, which device template should I lead with? Desktop, Mobile, or Tablet knowing that Google is my number one referral channel for Sports views?
Interested in learning more about Magnet’s Smart Analytics tool or have a question?
Please contact our team at [smart at klangoo.com].