Validating the inclusion of Tags on your article page is an essential step in the integration process of Magnet Widgets on Publishers' websites. To learn more about what Tags are required, please check this article. If you are still unfamiliar with the Widget integration process, please check this article.
To validate your Tags:
1) Login to the Magnet Publishers' Dashboard
2) Go to the "Widgets" section on the left menu
3) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click on
4) Copy an article URL from your website and paste it:
5) Click on Validate. A success message ("VALID") should be returned.
In case an "INVALID" message is returned, check the fields highlighted in red or orange, these would be the ones that need to be fixed still. A message is included with each field.
Potential Error Messages:
1) "Cannot validate the specified url against the company's allowed domains." If the system returns this message, please make sure the domain name you are pointing to is added in your company's profile.
2) "API Error occured -- message: The API CALK is not valid. Please contact the system administrator". If the system returns this message, it usually means that your company's license is suspended. Please contact our support team or your sales contact.
The Tags Validator is not comprehensive by all means and therefore does not cover all cases, however, it helps in validating the Tags.
We recommend you check each field's output in the validator to make sure the fetched data is correct.